Friday, December 21, 2012

Egregious Vandalism By Bop N Grill

              DUI (Dangerously Unstable Individual) thanks for posting this. The Busted Ass of Chicago provides a rare glimpse into the underworld of our fair city. Its impossible to adopt every part of Rogers Park in the fight against vandalism. But all of us should take over a small part of the neighborhood to keep us free from this blight. Only by working together can we succeed in keeping the city safe. This is very sad to see. DUI writes "This is the ugliest vandalism I've seen all week. When I get back home it's all coming down." 

          Those strips of paper are ridiculously ugly and vile. This blogger can come by later and take care of the graffiti. What is the point of putting new telephones and newspaper doohickeys out there if we allow them to be completely ruined?

5 comments:

Organic peregrine terra cotta bricolage cruelty- free locally outsourced maple nut crunch said...

It's all torn down now. That guy hit a few things on Belmont by the El, too, a lot of effort and the stuff was way more mentally ill than the usual rap crap.

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

Thanks DUI! Yeah anywhere near the EL gets major abuse. Any help from any citizen is public service that deserves a major recognitio or a public certificate from a representative of the mayor like in that photo from 1958 where the kids from the Jewish center who cleaned up Rogers Park.

Organic peregrine terra cotta bricolage cruelty- free locally outsourced maple nut crunch said...

I try to be sneaky when I'm doing my thing because some EveryBlockhead might spotlight me and give my "secret identity" too much attention.
What I"m doing here is kind of a character, I want my online persona to be sort of a polarizing figure, they usually can't agree with me but I make them so upset at my anti-pc attitude that the issues I spotlight stay more present in their minds.
Like, I don't really believe that Rush LImbaugh is that much of a jerkweed, he's just playing it up for the show of it.

Unknown said...

Barbara In Ravenswood has the secret hots for Dangerously Unstable Individual. Don't ask me how I found that out. But I will warn you, she likes testicles for lunch. A mutual friend in the Hellhole already had one ripped off. I still got both of mine and won't go on a date with her. Yeah Bro, I agree about Rush. He is a turd blossom fraud.

Organic peregrine terra cotta bricolage cruelty- free locally outsourced maple nut crunch said...

Nobody alive or dead has the hots for me, trust me on that one. Even hookers won't take my money.