Large multiuse building AMLI near Chicago and Main construction continues. It is closer to the Main street L stop and not far from the South street L stop in Evanston. It will be interesting to see what commercial entities end up in the building. Parking will likely be tighter in the area leading more people to use the L perhaps to come up this way. It will add more life to the area and interest as well. This is where the old bicycle shop, the cleaners and salvation army were. The apartments will also feature the usual stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Ready for rent Spring 2013.
Amenties are stated in their website as the following
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Separate yoga and pilates studio
- Expansive resident lounge and clubroom with business center
- Rooftop deck with outdoor fireplaces and Bar-B-Q grills
- Scenic rooftop courtyard
- Ample bicycle storage and private storage for gear
- Trash & recycling center
- Designed to qualify for LEED Silver designation"