Saturday, July 6, 2013

Positive Loitering Cancelled For July


         

 John Warner posted the following yesterday on the Rogers Park LGBTQ forum on Facebook.

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will NOT be scheduling any PL events for the month of July. This decision is based on the lack of activity that we have come across when we have been out. I think this would be a good time for us to just take a "breather" and relax for the month.

Keep in mind, that if the activity does increase I will post for an event, but only on an "emergency" type of situation. So - just kick back, relax, and have a good month!!

Thanks for all your support. If you have any questions, please, as always, feel free to ask!

Thanks again!
John

Facebook page for Rogersparkmadebetter. Email is rogersparkmadebetter@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bro are you a LGBTQ forum member? That's so dope but I always suspected. Was you in the parade? Come on down to SPIN some time.