|Early voting starts tomorrow!|
- Saturday 4/27 Dominick's on Howard 8:30 am - 12:00 pm.
- Sunday 4/28 St. Jerome's Church at 1709 w. Lunt 8:30 am - 12:30 pm.
- Monday 4/29 Howard "L" Station 3:30 - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday 4/30 Morse "L" Station 3:30 - 6:30 pm
- Wednesday 5/1 Jarvis "L" Station 3:30 - 6:30 pm
- Thursday 5/2 Loyola "L" Station 3:30 - 6:30 pm
- Follow me on Friday with Joe Moore at 49th Ward Office 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Early Voting at 49th Ward Office (7356 N Greenview)
Monday - Friday (April 29th - May 3rd) 9 am - 6 pm
ELECTION DAY @ Chicago Math & Science Academy (7212 N Clark)
Saturday May 4th 9 am - 3 pm
Please continue reading for more pictures and words
Last edited 4/26/13 noon
Here is the DNAinfo.com article listing all the projects. A lot of these projects sound like they will eventually be done one way or another like the recent proposal for the lake front park at Albion. Four main categories, arts and innovation is the most interesting. What is your favorite project? Below listed is this writer's favorite projects. Check the DNAinfo.com article for a full list.
- Kilmer Elementary School Turf Field: A turf field and playground equipment would replace an empty concrete area. This project would be contingent on Chicago Public Schools paying for half the cost. Estimated cost: $300,000.
- Glenwood Avenue Cobblestone Restoration: Historic cobblestone (brick paved street) would be restored on Glenwood Avenue between Lunt and Farwell avenues. Estimated cost: $200,000.
- Clark Street Bike Lane: A bike lane would be installed on Clark Street between Howard and Albion avenues. Estimated cost: $75,000.
- Metra Station Shelter: A 150-foot-long shelter with a full bench and three glass walls would be erected on the southbound platform. Estimated cost: $125,000