This particular postcard was mailed in 1912 to Belgium of all places. This church used to stand at Ashland and Greenleaf on the northwest corner. At least that is what can be surmised by looking at the Google maps view of the intersection. Currently on that corner is a 1950's style apartment building. On the other corners are the Field elementary school and two old frame Victorian houses. This postcard could be all yours for three simoleons on E-bay.